Your new company and role
This Aged Care Provider runs a large network of Aged Care retirement and Nursing facilities. They are currently seeking a full-time Accountant to join their busy operations.
What you’ll need to succeed
To thrive in this fast-paced, pivotal role, you will be a hands-on Accountant or Finance Manager with experience across all transactional functions.
You will need to be already be well accustomed to the specific compliance requirements the Aged Care and/or Retirement Living sectors. Your duties will involve;
• Balance Sheet, Bank and Accounts Reconciliations
• Ensuring compliance of the Billings
• Banking, Month-end Closings and Reporting
• Bond Management, Compliance and probate calculations
• Check and reconcile Medicare, Bond, RAD, DAP and Dap Drawdowns
• Contract review and preparation of retirement village settlements
• General ledger coding review for key expense lines, petty cash
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement
You will hold yourself to the highest standards having already finished a degree and have ideally completed/or nearly completed your CA or CPA qualification. This role will require advanced Excel skills and a strong ability to efficiently navigate a mid-tier Aged Care Accounting Package such a MS Dynamics or Epicor.
What you’ll get in return
This exciting role is looking to pay 75-85K + Super depending on level of relevant expertise.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.