Director of Administration
About Us: Gursey | Schneider LLP is an 8-time recipient of Inside Public Accounting's Best of the Best Firms and a 2018 recipient of Inside Public Accounting’s Top 100 Firms, with over 40 years of success in the market. Our firm consists of over 200 Accounting Rock Stars, and our talented teams consistently drive the success of our business through thoughtful strategy and creative problem solving.
Job Title: Director of Administration
Reports To: Managing Partner
Job Summary: As Director of Administration, you will execute all facets of firm management, including but not limited to department finances, Human Resources, IT, facilities management, and marketing.
- Supervise multiple departments including HR, IT, Office Services, billing and collections.
- Manage daily administrative operations and coordinate various facility needs.
- Partner with IT to drive infrastructure improvements and updates.
- Oversee the firm’s marketing and social media presence.
- Enhance benefits and aligned compensation with the firm’s strategic growth plans.
- Oversee the redesigning of office spaces and the opening of new offices.
- Handle all aspects of maintaining insurance policies-soliciting quotes, preparing renewal applications, etc.
- Maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot the firm’s billing system, enhancements and overall performance.
- Review bi-monthly payroll and weekly AP prior to final processing.
- Process various partnership reports.
- Prepare annual accounting surveys.
- Assist with various firm audits.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, Master’s preferred.
- 4-8+ years as office administrator or equivalent, preferably in professional services firm.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple departments and working with clients, internal staff, and Partners.
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).