Tax Senior Manager, High Net Worth & Family Owned Business Practice Openings
About Bader Martin
As a leading Northwest CPA firm, we're known for our outstanding technical expertise, strong relationships with clients and colleagues, and passion for the work. Founded more than 25 years ago, Bader Martin provides tax, audit and accounting services in the Puget Sound area. We currently employ over 100 professionals who are deeply committed to providing outstanding value added client service.
Join the Bader Martin team and you’ll find your client responsibilities diverse and engaging, your colleagues collaborative, and our firm's culture supportive of your personal and professional growth. We can offer you stimulating and rewarding work for a mix of the region’s most interesting companies, not-for-profit organizations, and affluent families—many of them high profile. And you’ll find the mentoring, training, compensation package and personal support you need to grow in your career.
We’re located in the heart of downtown Seattle — minutes from world class cultural, sports, and recreational events and an eclectic mix of restaurants and shops. The office attire is business casual, and the atmosphere is friendly and collaborative
As a senior manager with an emphasis in high net worth tax, you’ll play a leading role in providing our clients with proactive tax planning, compliance and research services. You’ll supervise or manage all phases of the work and have the primary relationship with many clients. You’ll also provide leadership, supervision, training and feedback to our staff and senior accountants.
In addition to client work, as a senior member of our team you’ll participate in growing the firm — through your relationships with clients and other centers of influence in the community, and by developing and maintaining visibility as a thought leader and subject matter expert. Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential for such activities as presentations and article or blog writing assignments. You’ll also be encouraged to become involved in activities that benefit the Seattle community.
Principal tracks are available and encouraged!
- Senior Manager level positions generally require a minimum of seven years of recent public accounting experience.
- Excellent organizational, client service and communication skills.
- A CPA license or JD is required.
- A Bachelor of Science or Arts in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or Accountancy preferred.
- Must be able to provide specialized review of complex individual and/or estate and trust tax returns. Experience with all types of filers including state returns, consolidated returns and multi-state operations is required, as well as the ability to perform tax research and planning tailored to the clients’ needs.
If you are an energetic tax professional who wants to be on a leadership track, who wants to build their skills and who are looking to provide top notch client service than we would like to speak with you.
Out of state candidates must make themselves available to interview in person.