TEAM LEAD, ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION
1. Supervise and manage Accounts Receivable team. Ensure the quality and accurate completion of Accounts Receivable processes are delivered by Accounts Receivable team within the agreed key performance indicators, as defined in the Service Level Agreement.
2. Resolve Accounts Receivable issues.
3. Ensure compliance to Business Group policies and procedures; and relevant legal and statutory requirements.
- Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of the Accounts Receivable team in performing their daily activities for the following Accounts Receivable processes.
- Report on overdue invoices, initiate the dunning process and generate reminders for overdue accounts, calculate interest on overdue accounts and provide for bad debts.
- Monitor and reconcile direct bank credits, reconcile customer statement of accounts.
- Process receipts from customers, process debit and credit notes and process discounts and rebates.
- Liaise with the Business Groups on customer issues and disputes. Managing and resolve issues, queries related to daily task and system. Raise issues, where necessary, to Common Services Centre’s management with resolution for improvement.
- Ensure compliance to business group policies, Business Group legal and statutory requirements and credit policies.
- Review transactions processed and reports generated by Analyst.
- Manage the team to ensure that all transactions are processed within agreed timeline as defined in Service Level Agreement.
- Contribute to Management Reporting requirement relating to Service Level Agreement.
- Managing ad-hoc requests from Function Lead and Business Groups.
- Act as a counsel to staff as when needed and as a mentor to staff and motivator to the team.
- Coordinate and manage communication channels and Helpdesk tickets related to Account Receivable.
- Assist HR department in recruitment process.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Must have used SAP in current or previous companies
- Manage a team minimum 2 people
- Minimum 5 years experience relevant with Account Payable experience
- Passionate in working to achieve target, detailed, meticulous, able to work under pressure
- Good leadership and communication skills
- English is a must