Internal Audit Manager
Project People have a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager to join a market leading business at the forefront of technology.
As the Internal Audit Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Being the key point of contact between the business and their parent company's internal audit team.
- You'll be responsible for working across every part of the business and supporting them as they implement the actions they've agreed to take to address weaknesses identified through internal audits.
- To improve the quality of data recorded in respect of audit actions and give a clear picture of the business' current position and performance.
- Help to improve performance in executing audit actions within the agreed timelines.
- Improved governance to ensure accountability is clear and the improvements made are self–sustaining.
The ideal Internal Audit Manager will;
- Have previous telecoms experience.
- Have previous Internal Audit experience.
- Have previously worked with challenging stakeholders to bring about improvements.
This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside some of the best professionals in the industry for a true market leader. If this sounds like the next Audit role for you then apply now or contact (see below) for more details.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.