FabCom is a top 10, full–service, cross–media marketing and advertising agency located in North Scottsdale. For almost three decades, we've led the pack when it comes to creating integrated, multi–channel marketing that gets results. We deliver innovations from the convergence of business, marketing, and creative strategies, combined with leading–edge technology.
We like to think of our company as a family working together synergistically to offer our clients the most advanced dynamic marketing solutions. We are looking for a bright, talented, and highly motivated individual to join our team.
Entry–level business analysts work under the supervision of our Business Intelligence team and perform a variety of tasks including developing and maintaining various databases, generating reports, and receiving continuous training while working on a variety of projects.
The primary responsibility includes supporting data gathering and providing review and analysis of data. Other day–to–day duties include ensuring data integrity, participating in data quality control and validation, and producing requirements documents for various business development activities.
Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, business intelligence, data science or similar.
- strates initiative and acute attention to detail Creat
- ive, innovative, thinks "outside the box" Passi
- on for crafting powerful and targeted information Gener
- ates ideas, yet open to other ideas and suggestions Keeps
- assignments moving on schedule Integ
- rity, honesty, friendly attitude, and a team player Good
- sense of humor
- Quick learner
- Thrives in a fast–paced environment with deadlines
- Works independently and as part of a team
- Dedicated to excellence and takes pride in a job well done
Essential duties include:
Finding the golden nuggets of brilliance that helps drive business strategy and amazing customer experiences.
Basic skills required:
- Creative and strategic writing
- English language mastery, with emphasis on grammar and spelling
- Mac/IOs fluency
- Editing prowess
- AP Style familiarity
- We are located in the Scottsdale Airpark area and within two minutes of a great range of restaurants, retail, and culture.
- We are a passionate and focused bunch and expect the same from you.
- Cross–trained and cross–talented players are coveted most.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want to hear from you.
Please forward your résumé with a cover letter.
Considering applicants based in Phoenix, AZ only for this full–time position. No placement firms. Tech firms or design companies need not apply. No phone calls, please.