We are engaged on a search with rapidly growing professional services firm that supports the construction and development industries.? This role would be working directly with the CFO and play a strategic role in helping to improve processes and controls for one of the companies strongest divisions.? ?
- Provide accurate and timely financial statements in compliance with GAAP. Review financial data to ensure fairness and completeness
- Provide monthly analysis and explanations for changes in cash flow activities.
- Ensure all lease accounting is properly executed in accordance with company policy and GAAP.
- Research GAAP literature and prepare technical accounting memos as required.
- Accurately and timely complete assigned balance sheet reconciliations as required by resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare various schedules and complete research to assist with the annual financial statement audit.
- Provide technical accounting guidance as needed. Perform research on accounting issues and prepare accounting policies or technical accounting memos in a clear, logical, and comprehensive manner.
- Identify and implement best practices and process improvements.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in Accounting?
- GAAP Subject Matter Expert.??
- Public Accounting Firm experience is helpful