Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Our client are looking for an experienced accounts receivable/credit manager to join and head up the team of three credit controllers in the heart of London. You will be managing and motivating the team and reporting into management on the teams progress and what the focus will be moving forward.
Page are proud to represent an incredible technology company in a fantastic London location. They have recently merged with another company and are experiencing growth in an exciting period of change. They are looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Lead to come in an head up the accountancy team in.
- Setting, agreeing and owning team targets for the month ahead and holding the team accountable for results
- Focusing team efforts on priority debt
- Monitoring effectiveness of team and identifying dept appropriate for outsourced debt collection agency
- When not engaging in management responsibilites, successful candidate will participate in collections activities
- Addressing complex queries and payment reconciliations
- Contacting the customers and working with the business support team in managing disputes to ensure a timely resolution
- Working with the wider accountancy teams
- Handling customer escalations
- Reviewing customer refunds and approving credit notes
- Monitoring DSO
- Extensive Accounts Receivable experience
- Experience as an Accounts Receivable Lead
- Will have a track record of recovering debt in dispute
- Will be a target driven individual, able to deliver on main objective whilst balancing other AR responsibilities
- Will be used to working with the wider business community to resolve disputes
- Excellent communication skills, particularly telephone manner
- Provide an excellent, responsive customer service internal and external
- Able to work in London
A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Lead to join a growing accountancy team within a market leading technology company that are going from strength to strength.