Yardi Voyager Implementation Business Analyst
An opportunity has arisen for a Yardi Voyager implementation Business Analyst to join an existing business change programme within a global Real Estate fund investment company. The role will involve supporting key business stakeholders/end users on roll–out of the Yardi Voyager Property Management platform across the Continental Europe region.
The successful candidate will be required to proactively drive user focused requirements, engaging and supporting business stakeholders in identifying and managing business process change as a consequence of this implementation, and ensuring that the Voyager platform is developed to meet these demands. As the implementation moves forward, the role will also support end users in managing acceptance test planning and execution, and also help to prepare operational functions for go–live readiness.
The candidate will work closely with an existing team of project resources, regional operational teams and strategic global business partners. The role also involves liaison with other internal teams and Yardi implementation consultants. Key to this will be ensuring that the Yardi Voyager system across the European region is fully integrated with the business' operating model and wider technology platform within a highly governed and structured environment.
The candidate must have an excellent working knowledge of the Yardi Voyager platform and proven track record of major implementations gained in a fund management or property management environment, and recent experience of a similar multi jurisdiction implementation would be a clear advantage. Strong financial services/investment management knowledge would also be beneficial.
The successful applicant will be required to communicate effectively with senior business representatives, specialist end users and other project stakeholders, as well as producing high quality project documentation.Responsibilities
- Working closely with key business stakeholders through the design, delivery, testing and implementation project stages/life cycle
- Helping business stakeholders design and deliver business process change to optimise the implementation of the installed Yardi Voyager software
- Ensuring production of consistently high quality project and business documentation
- Working to wider project plans, meeting project timescales and to the agreed level of quality
- Following a formal project life cycle approach in adherence to standards
- Maintaining positive and effective relations with key business stakeholders and members of the wider project team
- Strong knowledge of Yardi as a supplier and significant experience of the core Voyager product
- Previous experience of large scale system implementation/business change projects
- Experience of working within a structured business and technology change environment
- Confident, proactive and self–motivated individual, able to work on own initiative
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Able to work to tight timescales in a controlled manner
- Excellent documentation and communication skills