This is a Finance Analyst role in the EMEA finance team of a multi-national entertainment business. It is an initial 6 month contract, in a newly created role to support new acquisitions across the EMEA region.
My client is a multi-national entertainment organisation listed on the NYSE, with offices in over 60 countries. Their EMEA head office is based in Mayfair, London.
The Finance Analyst will;
- Review of the month end procedures carried out by the EMEA finance team, with variance analysis carried out.
- Develop new models for evaluations of cost and pricing.
- Business partner with the regional finance teams and the EMEA FP&A team in the formulation of their 3 year strategic plan, and budgeting & forecasting process (Monthly, Quarterly and Annual).
- Conduct due diligence reporting on new acquisitions.
- Integrate reporting processes and systems of newly acquired holdings.
- Assist with the preparation of board packs.
- KPI Dashboard - reporting and analysis.
- Ad hoc project work.
The right Finance Analyst will;
- Be a newly qualified ACA (or international equivalent) making their first move into industry or a second time mover.
- A background in audit to have a strong technical understanding.
- Well structured communication skills.
- Strong on Excel (V-LookUps, Pivot Tables and SumIfs).
- Immediately available or available for a June start.
A competitive day rate for a 6 month contract and the opportunity to gain experience in a forward facing role in a multi-national media and entertainment business listed on the NYSE.