Senior Insolvency Accountant
Company in the financial sector.
- You will be involved in a variety of insolvency jobs in both personal bankruptcy and corporate administrations including bankruptcy, restructuring, liquidations, receiverships and voluntary administrations
- Mentoring and leading junior staff within your engagements ensuring team performs at a high level and grows together
- Assist in managing a portfolio of matters, which will include; liquidations, administrations and trade-ons, rafting and submitting reports in a timely manner, attending stakeholder meetings and reviewing financial information and conducting financial investigations
- Present all reports and findings directly to partners within the organisation to allow for accurate and timely resolutions and decision making.
- This is an exceptional opportunity for an up and coming Insolvency professional from a top accounting firm looking to take the next step in their Insolvency career.
- Exposure to ASX or large complex organisations will be beneficial, with the ability to work in a team environment essential.