Senior Financial Accountant
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, this newly created role will be the 2IC and hence will be responsible for the consolidation of the management reports of their multiple entities across the group.
- You will work closely with the divisions and the different entities on group cash flow forecasting and ensuring the group is on track financially and in compliant with the group tax and audit needs.
- It is our client's expectation that you will take ownership of the year-end audit and preparation of BAS, income tax and FBT by working closely with their external audit and tax partners.
- CA/CPA Qualified
- At least 8 years of strong experience in financial and management reporting preferably in a group environment
- Strong experience in preparation of tax (BAS, income tax, FBT) and year-end audit requirements and compliance
- High attention to detail, driven and demonstrate leadership ability
- Candidates from Big 4 are encouraged to apply
- Highly analytical and good excel skill