Assistant Finance Manager
Assistant Finance Manager for a successful logistics firm in Ollerton.
Leading logistics firm in Ollerton, Nottinghamshire
- To produce weekly management information, and monthly packs, relating to separate site contracts.
- To process internal cross charges and trial balances .
- To provide and interpret financial information relative to separate contracts.
- To monitor cost flows and to identify future trends.
- To evaluate ways to cut costs and present viable options to the Finance Manager/ GM.
- To manage budgets and provide accurate information and costing; providing a detailed variance analysis breakdown against Budget/Forecast.
- To process figures to identify shared gain.
- To ensure that all purchase orders and supplier invoices are logged and processed.
- To hold petty cash and manage expenditure of sundries.
- To ensure data and information is kept confidential at all times.
- To undertake all other tasks as reasonably requested by the Finance Manager & Site Manager.
- High attention to detail.
- Competitive salary plus study support