Finance Manager - IFRS 16 - Went London - 10 month contract
Finance Manager – IFRS 16 – Went London – 10 month contract
Global FMCG company based in West London require IFRS 15 SME for an initial 10–month contract.
This companies products/brands are known through the world and this is one of the UK's largest companies.
They are looking for Record to Report (R2R) Process Experts for the areas of expertise listed below to deliver best in class R2R processes globally.
- Form an active part of the IFRS16 project delivery team supporting the project
- Work as part of IFRS16 project team and support transition of activities currently performed by big 4 partner to IFRS16 core team
- Feed into R2R strategy
To be suitable for this contract you must have the following skills and experiences.
- Very strong technical accounting skills – Accounting qualification or demonstrable experience
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Highly developed management and leadership skills
- Experience of setting up a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence customers remotely
- Ability to work in culturally diverse teams and reconcile cultural differences to successfully deliver services (Local Market, BPO, Functional team)
- Audit Firm training
- Previous experience of working in a Shared Service Environment outsourced to a BPO for a sizeable company mandatory
- FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
This is a great opportunity to work with a FTSE 100 giant on an initial 10 month contract. The location is West London and the daily rate is GBP455 per day.