Cost Accountant / Finance Manager
The main remit of this Cost Finance Manager position in Oldham is to join a growing, acquisitive employer that champions progression.
This is a perfect role for a career focused qualified accountant from a manufacturing background who wants to add value, business partner with senior stakeholders and join a business that can accelerate their career.
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with a subsidiary of a global business, who have the proven ability to progress talented and forward thinking individuals through the business quickly.
With a strategy to grow both organically and via acquisition over the next 3 years, this is a great time join a forward thinking business.
Operating in a niche manufacturing sector, this business thrives on innovation and constant improvement in order to succeed.
The key responsibilities of this Cost Finance Manager role based near Oldham will be as follows:
Develop a margin and stock reporting system
The ideal candidate for this Cost Finance Manager role based near Oldham will have:
- Good understanding and previous experience of standard costing within a manufacturing environment.
- Highly IT literate - Advanced excel would be an advantage.
- Preferably CIMA qualified
- Management potential - an ambitious candidate who is looking to progress quickly in a fast paced organisation
- Ideally have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
The chosen candidate for this Cost Finance Manager role in Oldham will receive a salary of £45,000 + a generous benefits package including a cash bonus and private health care.