Credit Controller - Banbury
Our client is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team for a 6 month, full time contract to then possibly go permanent.
You will have the ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment. You will be able to work to deadlines and ensure good relations and communications with all members of the team and associated areas. The key external relationships will focus on delivering exceptional customer service through responding in a timely fashion and adhering to all agreed structures, processes and procedures.
Credit Controller Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Ensure security & profitability of a portfolio through efficient and effective Sales Ledger Control.
- Make sure full Sales Ledger and delinquent accounts are accurate and information is readily available to ensure client service is maintained.
- Make international calls to customers to provide information regarding outstanding balances in their accounts. This may require language skills and a variety of cultural understandings.
- Monitor payments.
- Provides a excellent level of service whilst maintaining security and managing risk.
- Supporting the Relationship Manager with day to day contact.
- Use both Sterling and international currencies understanding the Foreign Exchange rates.
- Any other duties or projects commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role, for which the role holder has the necessary experience and/or training.
Credit Controller Essential knowledge and experience:
- Customer Service experience..
- Commercial risk awareness.
- Used to high volume calls & comfortable on the phone within a professional environment.
- High standard of professional written communication.
- Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
Credit Controller Desirable knowledge/experience:
- Credit Control experience.
- Cross selling experience.
- Understanding of working capital cycle.
- Experience of working within an international business environment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.