Financial Advisory Services Manager - Forensic Management
- Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery and eye for detail.
- Ensure compliance with risk management, strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Review of working papers and client folders.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Develop strong working relationships with client and build a level of influence with key client contacts.
- Manage engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collateral, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively discharge supervisory responsibilities
- Manage small teams - motivate and inspire confidence in junior colleagues
- Provide real-time constructive verbal feedback to team members and facilitate timely completion of internal engagement formalities, such as, risk and quality review
- Contribute to effective team work
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
Your role as a leader
- Understand the goals of our clients and Deloitte and align our people to these objectives, setting clear priorities and direction
- Influence clients, teams, and individuals positively.
- Leading by example and establishing confident relationships with senior stakeholders
- Delivers exceptional client service.
- Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make
- Have obtained either of the following qualifications - Chartered Accountant / CPA / Certified Internal Auditor / Masters in Business Administration. Certified Fraud Examiner would be an added advantage
- Have 3 to 5 years of post—qualification experience in Forensic Audits, Risk Advisory and allied areas. Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred
- Key Skills: Audit / internal audit, Forensic Audit and Financial Fraud investigation
- Have self-discipline, independence and ability to work under high pressure in long working hours, ready to work over time
- Good communication, dynamic, flexible, energetic