User Acceptance Tester
- Liaise with Program Managers and external stakeholders
- Assist the team in Defect Triage, Exit Criteria, Daily Reporting
- Use HP ALM to ensure all test scripts are specified in Test Plan
About The Role
Role Location: Melbourne
Role Type: Permanent Full-time
You will be responsible for the review with the Business team and with the analysis and administration of testing activities to facilitate Requirements as well as develop the detailed Business test scope and test conditions.
You will also execute testing and report result, ensuring all standards are met and procedures followed.
Your role will assist the development and ongoing management of test team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Prior experience with banking regulatory/compliance projects
- Experience with FATCA and CRS highly regarded
- Experience and knowledge in User acceptance testing and Business Verification Testing
- Experience in Test Scoping and end user test execution support
- Experience in setting up HP ALM for Test Scripting, Test execution and Test Reporting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code AUS097866.