Senior Manager, EHS Strategy Implementation, Assurance - Melbourne
- Be part of a high-performing, supportive culture
- Work with different teams on projects in varying locations
- Work with a team of collaborators, innovators and the brightest minds in the industry
Shape the World Or Assurance Behind the numbers video .
EHS is one of our fastest growing solutions globally. Our EHS growth strategy, which outlines growth targets and initiatives required to deliver on our growth, requires local focus and attention across our EY Areas/regions. As such, we are looking for an EHS Strategy Implementation Manager within the Climate Change and Sustainability Services team. This role is offered on a flexible part time or full time basis.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for driving the implementation of Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) growth strategy across Asia-Pacific CCaSS. This will include:
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with leadership in key locations across APAC
- Development of short term, medium term and long term action plan as it relates to implementing the strategy
- Project managing all initiatives within the strategy, including allocation of responsibilities, timeframes
- Facilitating meetings and gathering input from the required people to ensure quality outcomes
- Providing regular updates on progress to APAC CCaSS leader (and others, as required)
- Preparation of presentations and collateral associated with implementation, as required
- Refining and communicating EY's scope of services as it related to EHS
- Supporting client relationships, business development, and account management leadership through the development of client and internal collateral, thought leadership, and training etc, as required
- Identifying and communicating trends, developments, and key performance drivers that may impact/change the strategy
Upon successful implementation of the strategy, the successful candidate would be expected to transition into the EHS team into a client serving role. Therefore, you would also be expected to:
- Manage teams
- Manage multiple projects, budgets and timelines
- Develop pipeline of opportunities
- A degree in any field of study is compulsory
- Significant experience in a large and dynamic organization
- Well versed with EHS issues within the Asia Pacific environment
- Deep understanding of EHS issues - background in EHS consulting is preferable
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong project management and personnel management skills
- Proven ability to build valued relationships with stakeholders
- Professional presence with the ability to engage management level clients as well as internal leadership stakeholders
- Experience working in or with Asian clients
- Willingness and ability to travel, as necessary
Assurance is a promise, a positive declaration intended to give confidence. You can be part of the next big climate change initiative, work with the latest innovative forensic intelligence or provide robustness and clarity as part of an audit committee. EY teams deliver on providing that confidence to our clients and you can be part of that promise. Learn more about Assurance here .
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes:
- formal or informal flexible working options e.g. remote working, flexible start and finish times
- career and learning development e.g. EY badges , career mentoring
- an extensive range of wellbeing and benefit offerings e.g. parental leave and support, health checks
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Ability EY, our disability network, Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network enabling us all to embrace and value the diverse society we live within. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or +61 1800 017 666.
Join us in building a better working world.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by EY or by their external third party provider.
© 2019 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.