Senior Tax Consultant/高级税务顾问
1. Developing China tax planning and structuring ideas and products;
2. Providing China tax and business advisory services to clients;
3. Developing and maintaining client relationships;
4. Preparing tax advisory reports and memorandum, prepare and review tax filing;
5. Leading a team of professional staff.
1. A recognized degree;
2. At least 5 year's relevant experience, preferably gained from the Big 4 CPA firms, or international and sizable foreign investment enterprises, or joint ventures;
3. Excellent business sense and marketing-oriented;
4. Excellent report writing skills (both Chinese and English);
5. Strong China tax technical background and solid experience in advisory services covering corporate tax issues;
6. Knowledge of international taxation is a plus.
Skill and Character Description：
1 .Excellent oral and written English;
2. Strong analytical ability and research ability;
3. Good coaching skills;
4. Able to handle multiple projects;
5. Self-initiated and motivated, good communication skills;
6. Able to work under pressure.