GM Corporate & Fiduciary Services Ltd. (www.gmcorporateservices.com) is a fast-growing multi-disciplinary corporate service provider that is active in various areas of the financial services industry. Its services range from the incorporation and administration of corporate entities to the licensing and administration of Investment Funds.
Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
We are currently looking for a Accounts Clerk to join our dynamic accounting team. The chosen candidate will support the finance department with managing daily accounting tasks and report directly to the Senior Accountant.
- Bookkeeping & bank reconciliations;
- Creditor control;
- Chasing Debtors;
- Preparation of invoices and credit notes;
- Maintenance of accounts ledgers;
- Assistance in the preparation of VAT returns;
- Other accounting-related duties;
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- Filing accounting documents;
- Other accounting/ auditing services that will be required from time to time;
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Diploma in Accounting or ACCA
- A level accounts and / or one year related experience would be an asset.
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Maltese
EU citizen or prove eligibility for full-time work in Malta