Do you want to work in a customer oriented environment where we invest time to train our employees, and they are not just a number in the company?
We are a fast-growing multi-disciplinary corporate service provider that is active in various areas of the financial services industry. Our services range from the incorporation and administration of corporate entities to the licensing and administration of Investment Funds.
The role includes:
- Book keeping of shipping companies and other accounting clients;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements;
- Preparation of financial statements under GAPSME or IFRS;
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns and recap statements;
- Preparation of Eco-Contribution documents;
- Preparation of Management Accounts;
- Bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Monitoring the work of junior colleagues;
- Content writing reports for website;
- Assisting with the preparation of Company budgets.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accountancy), ACCA or ACA;
- Audit experience will be considered an asset;
- Good verbal and written skills in Maltese and English;
- Good understanding of the Maltese Law.
EU citizen or prove eligibility for full-time work in Malta
An attractive package will be offered to the ideal candidate. The Company offers growth and learning opportunities. The salary will depend on the qualifications and experience of the individual.