Corps Accounting Advisory Services - Manager
This advisory role will suit candidates who are looking for a role which can offer something different. This role will be great for candidates who have come from and audit background and they are wanting to progress their career!
Our client is part of a global network of firms that offers Audit, Tax & Pensions, Consulting, Deal Advisory and Technology services.
They have a newly refurbished office based in the heart of Bristol and a lovely office culture.
The Key responsibilities for this advisory role based in Bristol:
The role is to work as a Manager within the growing Aerospace and Defence (A&D) Accounting Advisory Services team. The role will involve managing and delivering AAS engagements and supporting the business development activities to support the growth of the team.
- Management of teams in delivering large-scale accounting/finance related engagements delivering high quality output to demanding timescales.
- Providing robust accounting advice and financial analysis to support the clients accounting and finance functions.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Thought leadership and general practice development in support of the growth of the team.
- Effective risk management on all engagements.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability with an attention to detail
- Proven track record of building client and internal relationships
- Ability to manage project teams of up to 6 staff effectively
- Proficient in using Excel to analyse large amounts of data.
- Candidate must either hold, or be capable of obtaining, Security Clearance from the UK Government
- Qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with knowledge of public sector accounting rules, processes and issues, particularly as they relate to Defence.
- Must be able to pass Secruity Testing
Highly competitive base salary
Great Corporate Benefits Package
Great company culture
Vibrant work load