Financial Reporting Manager
Use your technical accounting and reporting knowledge and our client will help you to accelerate your career in a complex, exciting environment where business never stands still !
Group Reporting Manager for a global tech business in Surrey
- Preparation/review of financial statements for all UK entities and ensuring the timely sign-off to UK statutory bodies. Lead the UK audits.
- Interpretation of circumstances and IFRS and UK GAAP standards together with analysis
- Regularly reviewing IFRS, FRS and US GAAP legislation to highlight to the EMEA Senior Manager
- Financial representation on existing and future ERP systems.
- Audit existing systems and ensure financially correct solutions to problems as they occur.
- Management of monthly financial and management accounts to corporate deadlines;
- Manage and develop a small , but growing team.
Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
You have strong Financial Accounting skills, knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and business acumen
Experience in SAP would be advantageous
Experience and / or understanding of consumer & business technology industry would be a strong advantage
£55,000 - £65,000 + Bonus