Assistant Financial Controller
Are you looking to step up into the role of a Assistant Financial Controller? Then this could be the role for you
The client is a manufacturing and production organisation with modern offices based in Newark
The successful Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for the following
- Production of monthly management accounts in the form of a MA pack including profit and loss account, balance sheet and KPI analysis on business performance for pre-determined operating Company within the reporting timetable.
- Review and analysis of monthly performance for each reporting branch within the relevant operating Company.Day to day oversight of PL/SL/Payroll function.
- Liaise with auditors in the provision of information for the audit each year.
- Assist in the preparation of the year end statutory financial statements.
- ACCA/CIMA Finalist
- proven track record within a strong finance team.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to work from Newark on a daily basis.
Competitive salary, study support, flexible working, bonus scheme, 25 days holiday