We are currently looking for a Financial Admin Assistant/Bookkeeper for a group of companies based in Hampton, Greater London.
The successful applicant will provide admin and bookkeeping support to the finance team. The post holder is responsible for ensuring that assigned administrative and financial functions are carried out effectively and in accordance with company policies in procedures.
As part of the role you will be expected to learn and administer the financial management software in place for the running of the Healthcare arm of the group of companies. Required education:
ACCA part/qualified with relevant experience preferred, but not essential.
- Weekly bookkeeping tasks including petty cash and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with payroll processing
- Ensure financial records are up to date.
- Monthly reporting to line managers
- Deal with suppliers and customers effectively
- Administration of the management software
- Assist with general administration
- Good verbal and written English.
- Chinese language written and speaking essential.
- Management skills and aspiration to become an accountant.
- Good knowledge of both MS Word and Excel.
- SAGE line 50 and SAGE Payroll experience would be useful
- Able to work under directions.
- Work independently and be a self-starter.
- Meeting deadlines and good attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills. Willingness and enthusiasm to learn, adapt, innovate and take on new challenges as an important part of a growing and developing company
- A full driving licence is desirable.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year + accommodation and benefits