SME Financial Controller
My client, a PE backed B2C service provider in Leicestershire, are looking to hire a new SME Financial Controller due to an internal promotion.
Having carved a niche in the market, my client received backing from a PE investment firm. The organisation has delivered double digit growth for the last 3 years and is excited about the ambitious plans ahead. The organisation is a B2C service provider based in North Leicestershire - easily commutable from Loughborough, South Nottingham, Long Eaton and North Leicester.
Whilst the PE firm have bought new direction and opportunity for the business, the culture has remained constant with a family feel and positive atmosphere.
As the SME Financial Controller, you will be the lead figure in the organisation for all matters around finance whilst reporting through to the Finance Director. You will be accountable for:
- Delivering timely and regular financial and management accounts
- Building the relationships with non-finance stakeholders
- Driving improvements and efficiencies within reporting cycle
- Supporting and developing a small finance team
- Presenting both finance and business insights at Board meetings
Following a investment from a PE firm, the Finance Director has been tasked to grow the business through acquisition over the coming months and years. In order to achieve this, the business will require a talented and proven SME Financial Controller to deliver all things finance.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Personable and focused on delivering results
- A natural leader with the desire to take feedback
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- At Financial Controller level within another SME
£45,000 - £60,000 + bens