Senior Accounting and Reconciliations Analyst
Analysis, understanding, interpretation and improvement of Balance Sheet and Process for the wider business. Presenting and implementing improvements and identifying opportunities.
Large FTSE listed business based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre with an excellent reputation for staff development and progression.
- Review and sign off of balance sheet reconciliation's
- To contribute to the delivery of the team targets by achieving own objectives
- Influencing stakeholders outside of the team to ensure reconciliations are completed to quality standards and deadlines
- To provide technical coaching and support to improve the technical capability of team members in line with business need
- To monitor team/individuals progress and provide day-to-day technical guidance and feedback to others to improve their effectiveness and delivery against Business targets
- To assist in resolution of complex technical issues within accounts
- To provide input to the team manager in order to identify and best utilise the skills of team members.
- Remediation of Balance sheet accounts and reconciliations
Skills and Knowledge:
* Understanding Data
* Delivering results
* Building effective relationships
* Communicating effectively
* Working effectively
* Query Management
* Partnering with the business
* Administrative Excellence
* Business Improvement
* Audit and Control
£60k, Benefits, some travel abroad, opportunity to work for a large reputable company.