We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting Trainee Accountants for our new office in Lahore. The successful candidates will join a growing and ambitious practice that is looking to equip ACCA students in Pakistan with valuable work experience and exposure to UK practice environment. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates studying for ACCA who have the following competencies:
- Very organised and methodical
- Proficient in MS Excel and Quickbooks
- Highly numerate and accurate within accounting practice
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and demonstrate attention to detail
- Work well under pressure and cope with the ever changing tax requirements of the UK
- Work outside normal working hours, if and as needed
Maintenance of client records, prepare monthly figures and book keeping duties.
The role will focus on book keeping, VAT returns, Accounts production for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies, Income and Corporation Tax computations and any ad hoc work.
Exceptional and loyal candidates would be rewarded suitably.