APAC Finance & Accounting System Assistant Manager (Region Office)
The Finance & Accounting System Assistant Manager manages APAC region data for managerial reporting and systems. The primary responsibilities include assisting on-going project, new development and expansion of our Business Intelligence platform. This position requires an aptitude to manipulate data to be meaningful for management that forms the basis of financial and operational decisions.
- Evaluate business requirements and to design, implement and configure data as required.
- Handle all backend data to cater for reporting system requirements.
- Involve in migrating data into financial reporting systems.
- Automate financial processes.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process.
- Work closely with Team Lead or Department Manager to drive continuous improvement in order to achieve high productivity and efficiency.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity performing reporting automation is required.
- Require demonstrated skills in Microsoft SQL and Office Business Intelligence.
- Good knowledge in using Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Excel VBA, MS Powerpoint, MS Access).
- Prior experience working on Business Intelligence Systems & Tools (Microsoft Power BI) and Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) will have an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively and able to work well with people of all levels including both local and off-shore team members.
- Ability to work independently with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.