Employee Client Service Administrator
Act as first point of contact and be responsible for general administrative tasks including database administration and liaising with insurance companies/providers
The successful candidate will support the BDO London Employee Benefits team (LEB) in relation to employee benefits consultancy work. This is a client-facing role which involves working closely with the wider LEB team.
* Act as first point of contact and be responsible for general administrative tasks including database administration and liaising with insurance companies/providers
* Assist with correspondence, including drafting letter/email replies
* Ensure outgoing correspondence is checked and signed appropriately and has all correct attachments and enclosures
* Assisting with implementation of new employee benefit arrangements and the renewals of existing arrangements
* Plan and arrange internal and external meetings (in conjunction with team secretary as appropriate)
* Prepare fee invoices and reconcile commission payments as and when required
* Call screening and answering telephones, taking and sending messages when required
* Dealing with clients, employees and senior members of organisations either on the telephone or over email in a professional manner
* Arrange client and internal meetings as instructed (in conjunction with team secretary as appropriate)
* Assist with internal compliance requirements
* Ensure the client management database is kept updated with all client information
* Any other duties appropriate to the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
Requirements No previous knowledge of employee benefits is required but it would be useful if the candidate is able to evidence some administration/project management experience.
Planning and prioritisation skills are important and attention to detail is vital, as is the ability to build relationships internally both with the team and with relevant contacts in the wider BDO business.
The successful candidate will have good communication, organisational and time management skills. Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word & ideally also Visio is required.
Competitive Job Package