Record to Report (UK Accounting & Taxation domain)
Specialist - Record to Report (UK Accounting & Taxation domain)
- Handling of Quarter end and year end audits of listed funds and companies, preparing the Audit pack and handling the Audit queries, attending calls with partners.
- Conduct regular balance sheet reviews with the subsidiary finance team and propose remedial actions where necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring compliances including VAT and FCA filings.
- Preparation of XBRL for submission on companies’ house.
- Handling day to day queries of clients and operation.
- Drive best practice in statutory reporting for both group and subsidiary accounts.
- Provide technical support across the company, including FRS102 and tax.
- Support the group budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Portray a positive image of the company and its values in a professional manner at all times.
- ACCA Student / Affiliate
- 0-1 year experience