Financial Analyst, Orthopaedic Healthcare Organization
Facility: OrthoIndy Northwest, Indianapolis IN
Shift Details: Days, Full Time
At OrthoIndy everything we do is about creating a caring, connected and committed workforce that directly improves the quality of life for our employees and customers.
Be a part of something great!
General Statement of Duties:
The Financial Analyst is responsible for all ad hoc financial reporting and special projects as requested by internal departments and management including, but not limited to, Director of Accounting and Chief Financial Officer. Project responsibilities include operational/financial data reporting across various departments, decision support data analysis, preparation of pro forma financial statements, and the analysis and interpretation of data to assist decision makers as needed. The position is also responsible for working closely with report writer to assist with information automation initiatives and serving as a back–up to assist the accounting department with various tasks and responsibilities.
- Prepares and provides financial/operational figures, statistics and analyses to management and other internal and external departments as needed. Responsible for attending interdepartmental meetings to provide support.
- Responsible for the research, preparation and presentation of financial pro forma statements and financial modeling for management's consideration of new business opportunities or initiatives.
- Prepares analysis of current and past financial data and performance and presents information as necessary to various departments and committees, such as Finance Committee or Board of Directors.
- Responsible for the coordination, research and presentation of various cost savings opportunities, financial in nature, for the organization.
- Serves as a financial liaison to non–financial staff within the organization to assist with ad hoc questions and requests. This includes, but is not limited to, the following types of requests: reports, data scrubbing and validation, financials, KPI's, statistics, profitability analysis, and/or general Excel questions.
- Assists and coordinates process improvement initiatives including the resolution of identified issues or problems as needed. Serves the organization in improving the efficiency, accuracy or reliability of information gathering and reporting. Assists with documentation of new and/or review of existing procedures and policies as necessary.
- Serves as a back–up to assist the accounting department with tasks and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- 2–4 years related experience required
- Certified Public Accountant preferred
OrthoIndy is an Equal Opportunity Employer