This is an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to providing front line financial support to operational teams including, Heads of Operations and Service Managers, this role will be the first point of contact for the operational business for queries regarding performance.
Our client is a well established business based in Bath, they are now looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to support the Senior Finance Business Partner as well as the operational management team.
As a Management Accountant, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Production of the monthly business unit management reporting in accordance with the reporting timetable including but not limited to profit & Loss, balance sheet reconciliations, variance analysis, commentaries and forecasts.
- Reporting KPI's
- Payroll reconciliation & reporting
- Maintain appropriate prepayment, accruals and provision balances in line with standards and accounting policies.
- Supporting the production and system upload for annual budget and strategic plans.
- Ensuring that process disciplines and controls are adhered to and seek opportunities to recommend improvements to internal controls.
- Support production of insightful and impactful timely information to help drive business improvements.
- Build relationships with teams throughout the business, maintaining positive relationships to provide effective customer service and provide support to colleagues as necessary.
- Support new bids and opportunities, and other ad hoc finance evaluation.
- Support central finance teams
- Flexible working hours to support the business, with occasional travel to local sites.
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant role will ideally be studying towards a professional accountancy qualification or be AAT qualified.
A salary of up to £32,000 is on offer to the successful candidate for a 37.5 hour week.