Portfolio Credit Control are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within an established healthcare company based in London. They are looking to hire a an experienced Credit Controller ideally from the healthcare industry to join there fantastic Credit Control team.
- You will be responsible for reducing aged debt
- You will be collecting from private patients and insurance
- You will be chasing debts via telephone, email and letter
- Ensure debtor cash collection performance is maximised
- You will ensure any risk of late payment/ bad debt is minimised
- Support the performance of the overall credit and collection performance
- Resolving queries and disputes
- MUST have previous Credit Control experience ideally from Healthcare
- You will be a team player and be able to communicate internally and externally at all levels
- You will be self–motivated and driven to complete all tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to prioritise tasks based on importance and urgency
- Good knowledge of Excel: VLook Up & Pivot Tables
If you are looking to join an industry leading company who have fantastic employee benefits and work culture, please apply with your updated CV.