Sr. Business Analyst
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end–to–end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks and identify opportunities to improve efficiency. This position report to Director of Software Engineering. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid–size projects to assisting other Business Analyst and project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level. You will interview stakeholders, write agile stories, guide the development team on–shore and off–shore and work with other business analysts. This is full time, non–exempt position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Work effectively with senior management
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, agile stories and use cases)
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Coordinate QA and User Acceptance Testing.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's or master's degree in related technical field
- Minimum 5 years of business systems analysis experience working on Agile software development efforts
- Experience in Jira, Confluence and Visio
- A good understanding of SDLC process
- Schedule and facilitate Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions
- Translate high level requirements into User Stories/Detailed Requirements
- Work as a liaison between business and delivery teams in all phases of development from product definition to deployment
- Perform feasibility analysis, scope projects, prioritize deliverables, recommend alternative solutions and project strategies, and engage in negotiations
- Ability to demonstrate Process Flow Diagrams using UML concepts
- Ability to multi task and handle multiple projects at anytime
- Willingness to review and understand projects handled by various project teams
- Create a road map to become a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Willingness to work with Onsite and Offshore development teams
- Understand industry trends and best practices in the business that can be applied to system design and process improvement.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and meeting all project deliverables as planned
- Demonstrate good communication and relationship skills with Internal IT, Business Teams and External Vendors
- Provide support to QA Team and Business Users during QA and UAT phase of the projects
- Ability to estimate projects and timelines
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day–to–day operational requests from the business
- Experience in ERP development and implementation is a plus.
- Must have strong project management, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Data analysis proficiency is a plus.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Good decision making and problem solving ability
- Works well in teams and has the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending program, 401K, earned paid vacation, sick and holiday pay, educational assistance program and corporate discount programs.Company Description The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD) is the world's largest and most experienced organization effectively treating children with autism and related disorders. With domestic and international reach, CARD touches the lives of hundreds of children and their families. Through a network of trained therapists, supervisors and researchers, we develop and implement quality, comprehensive and personalized treatment programs which lead to success, and in many cases recovery.
CARD was started in 1990 by renowned psychologist and early research of autism, Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh. She designed a unique treatment curriculum based on the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) method and built an organization of dedicated and trained staff. Currently CARD has over 190 domestic offices serving across the nation. CARD is the worldwide leader of top–quality autism treatment.