Head of Finance
The Role and Responsibilities
- As Head of Finance, you will work closely with your Senior Management team and the supporting finance function, which current consists of a part qualified accountant and a highly experienced accounts assistant
- The Head of Finance will oversee the full financial control, including cashflow, banking and borrowing requirements and manage group policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity and risk as appropriate
- You will contribute to the continuous development of business strategy and overall financial planning across all areas of the business
- You will want to challenge decision-making as appropriate whilst providing useful MI/financial information and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers
- Work in close conjunction with senior leadership within the UK and overseas
- Ensure that other back office systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- You must be a fully qualified accountant with significant P/Q experience. Strong preference of qualification is ICAS/ACA but ACCA/CIMA will also be considered
- Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
- You will be commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic with strong operational skills
- Experience of international accounting is desirable
- You must be an experienced manager with strong attention to detail and evidence of developing a finance function
- Ability to handle pressure and critical decision-making
This is a retained assigned with Robert Half. To apply please click on the link. All third-party applications will be forwarded onto Robert Half.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Head of Finance
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly