Business Analyst Remediation Delivery
Do work that matters
Business & Private Bank (B&PB) offers a wide range of services and solutions to business customers. We also take care of our personal and institutional online trading customers and our Private Banking customers.
The Business Customer Solutions (BCS) team supports the full spectrum of customers’ needs from the smallest businesses to the largest corporates. The Line 1 BCS Risk and Controls function, consisting of a team of risk professionals, has the mandate to ensure BPB and BCS has the right people, processes and systems to operationalise its conduct and control arrangements, thereby enabling the business to deliver on the Group’s purpose and values.
See yourself in our team
A number of BPB clients with Commercial Lending (‘CL’) products are entitled to, but do not benefit from protections under the National Consumer Credit Protection (NCCP) Act 2009. You will be a key member of the Program delivery team that will be responsible for ensuring we prevent our new customers from receiving a product not fit for their purposes; assess whether our existing customers require NCCP protection; solve our customer’s immediate needs and protect their financial wellbeing; and, support our impacted customers with permanent NCCP protections.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand existing processes, our obligations and requirements, and conduct gap analysis to develop improvement requirements;
- Help design and deliver immediate and permanent solutions to close gaps identified;
- Design new and optimise existing processes to ensure we meet all our obligations are met;
- Build new methodology and solution documentation, embedding these into the business and building controls to ensure they’re executed within requirements.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong financial services experience
- Strong organisational, planning, prioritisation, time management and project management skills.
- The capacity to work in a busy, commercial, competitive environment and the ability to meet objectives / targets and deliver customer centric outcome.
- Strong team dynamic and relationship skills.
- Data analytics – Experience in using data and statistics to define and solve problems, as well as manage business performance.
- Verbal ability – Demonstrate a strong ability to read, analyse, and communicate written and verbal information and ideas.
Please note: This is a 6 month secondment
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion. With service in mind at every touch point, we take accountability for the role we play in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities. At CommBank you can be you.
Applications close: 27 Oct 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.