Accenture is a finance, technology and consulting company delivering change for our clients and our people across the globe. We’re helping drive a technology revolution—from digital to cloud to security—that’s sweeping across industries and governments in virtually every country. We collaborate with our clients—including 80% of the Fortune 500—to transform their businesses to anticipate the evolving needs of their customers. At the same time, we strive to enable our people to build their careers in an open environment of inclusion and diversity, complemented by our competitive employee benefits approach.
Our Global Finance team works at the heart of Dublin’s digital docklands to provide strategic, operational and analytical support across Accenture’s Global businesses. We drive career progression and skills development because we recognise that we succeed only when our people grow.
- Good communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard.
- Good analytical skills, detailed working knowledge of Excel, SAP and BR essential
- Flexibility to work across all time zones and cultures due to global nature of the job; some interaction with senior leadership
- Degree / Professional qualification plus experience in a Finance Function
- Fluency in English
- Responsibility for targeting, planning and forecasting of Accenture’s Infrastructure, including Workplace, Technology Support and other functions within GS Operations
- Providing advisory support, strategy, consultation and particularly supporting financial models, policy compliance, projects and partnering with local finance, with particular focus on the internal Economic Model and Pricing Strategy
- Work on ad-hoc analysis and operational projects as needed
- Preparation & Reporting of Geographic Services Budgets & Forecast in line with Accenture deliverables for the quarterly/annual financial targeting process
- Develop working relationships with Finance leads and Accenture Global Finance teams while providing support regards the Accenture Economic model
- Responsibility for application of Economic Model on day-to-day basis
- Preparation of the monthly business variance analysis explaining variances to budget
- Support preparation of annual Fixed Rate and Pricelist setting
- Preparing management information including Key metrics on a regular basis.
- Other ad hoc activities
- Manage and develop team of 1 analyst
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned
- Professional accountancy qualification preferred, e.g. ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in a practice environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.