Finance Manager 9M FTC
The Central Irish Holdings country controller is responsible for the overall management of all aspects of US GAAP, Statutory, Forecasting and tax, incorporating control of the execution and delivery of all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements.
- Manage the relationship with Geographic Controller and other key stakeholders on a day-to-day basis; instill and nurture of strong Business Partnership.
- Co-ordination, planning and managing the statutory and tax compliance timetable and delivery in line with Accenture’s internal policy deadlines.
- Oversee technical accounting and tax research, including assessing the financial reporting implications of recently issued accounting standards on the business.
- Lead monthly/quarterly forecasting and tax reporting for central holding entities
- Lead US GAAP reporting, including month, quarter and year end processes including analytical reviews of results
- Support and coach team members and ensure adequate succession planning is in place to ensure long-term performance of the team.
- Handle escalated queries and build strong country based knowledge.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and internal financial controls
- Responsibility for accounting for acquisitions and liquidations.
- Manage the relationship with audit and tax advisors answering queries & providing data as required.
- Involvement in setting up and improving on processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Identification of scope expansion possibilities and management of projects to implement same.
- Maximise team performance through target management and motivation
- Facilitate and provide cross team support as required
- Provide reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects
- Thorough knowledge of Accounting standards (IFRS and US GAAP) and tax legislation
- Accounting background with strong analytical skills
- Positive attitude and flexible
- Strong Project management skills
- Customer focused
- Sense of responsibility, initiative and high-quality work standard
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
- Team worker with ability to coach and motivate team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Professional accountancy qualification ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Minimum 7+ years of progressive financial accounting experience
- Supervisory and project management experience
- Strong technical knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.