3 days left
- Full time
Robert Half are delighted to partner with an established company in Amesbury who are looking for a management accountant to join their growing business. With customers all over the world, they are looking for someone to assist the Finance Manager and be responsible for controlling & reporting results for a UK division, which is operated as a separate, remotely based, standalone unit.
To support Finance Manager in analysing performance across all UK entities, particularly with respect to manufacturing teams at multiple locations:
- by further improving the speed & accuracy of financial information provided to the Production Managers to help guide their understanding of current manufacturing performance and thus focus of future improvement actions.
- by working with Finance Manager to improve the costing, reporting and control of stock at all UK locations
To become key Finance team member:
- by taking responsibility for full life financial control & reporting of all UK fixed assets (including company car fleet), from assisting in the financial elements of decision to purchase particular assets; financial aspects of purchase method (buy or lease); internal control and reporting of assets (via fixed asset sub-ledger); input of depreciation values into company budgets and forecasts and support for required tax analysis
- Willingness to assist as required in small Finance team with variety of duties for example to cover sickness or periods of holiday cover
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to work as part of small finance team, and thus willing to cover a variety of tasks
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Open to & keen to improve processes and working practises within department & Company
- Able to form good relationships with staff across all levels of the organisation, and in remote location
- Experience of preparing management accounts.
- Qualified or working towards qualification
Salary & Benefits
- £30-35k + study.
- 23 days holiday + BHs.
- Mon -Thurs 8:30-5, Friday 8:30-12:30.
- Pension: 5% employer, 5% employee
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Management Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly