Finance Business Partner
4 days left
- Full time
The Finance Business Partner role based in Croydon involves producing monthly management accountants and dealing with various stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include;
- Month and Year End processes for 3 entities
- Develop and manage key relationships with 3 entities
- Provide management reporting along with variance analysis
Key requirements include;
- Strong communication skills and ability to build and maintain excellent relationships
- Ability to present to key stakeholders
- Positive attitude with proactive, hands on experience
Salary & Benefits
The role is paying up to 50k
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Apply for Finance Business Partner
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly