7 days left
- Full time
A well established Tameside business are recruiting for an immediate start Credit Controller with a potential temp to perm opportunity.
The client is a successful manufacturing business based in Tame side and seeking an immediate start credit controller to join their fast growing business.
The Key responsibilities of the credit controller will include
- Chasing debt and aged debt
- Managing Client portfolios
- Liaising with customers regarding non-payment of invoices
-Work on the weekly sales ledger reports and chase overdue debt
The Successful candidate will have/be
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT Illiterate in excel
- Previous credit control experience
- Pro active and organised
A Salary of £22,000- £23,000 + Holiday Pay