Senior Associate / Associate, Trust Operations Support
- Support Trust Relationship Managers by delivering a full suite of trust and corporate services to clients.
- Liaise with Trust Relationship Managers.
- Provide prompt, excellent and professional trust and company administration services.
- Ensure that clients’ data base is kept up to date along with clients’ records and accuracy of data being captured in the appropriate system.
- Conduct administrative reviews on existing trust and company structures.
- Conduct transaction review work, where necessary.
- Comply with the Group’s internal control and audit standards.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects or matters.
Qualifications and other requirements
Relevant Experience & Skills
- Possess at least 2 year of trust administration experience or relevant experience in legal, accounting or company secretarial work.
- Develop and maintain adequate trust knowledge to deliver full suite of trust and corporate services to clients.
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge of trust and corporate structures.
- Detail oriented able to work with minimum supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Develop interpersonal skills.
- Strong work ethic; professional and approachable.
- Able to multitask and is meticulous.
- Inquisitive and self-motivated.
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory and compliance regime.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Packages including Power point, Excel and Word.
- Educated to degree level of equivalent professional qualification.
- STEP Foundation Certificate qualification would be an advantage.
Closing Date: 31/10/2019
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.