5 days left
- Full time
A challenging financial accountant role in a growing business and dynamic team.
This client are a leading business in the telecommunications industry who's headquarters are based in Bedford. They are well-renowned for their services and are looking for a new Financial Accountant to join their expanding team. With reliable support for their employees and exciting opportunities for career progression, they are a great company to work for.
The key responsibilities for the Financial Accountant include:
- Profit and loss accounts at month end
- Producing statutory accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Inter-company accounting
- Calculation of VAT returns
- Bank reconciliations
- Taxation duties
- Liaising with banks and auditors
- Production of cash flows
- Systems development where necessary
- Assisting the finance reporting manager to provide accurate and reliable information
The successful Financial Accountant will:
- Be Part Qualified or at finalist level (CIMA/ACCA)
- Have a proven background in financial reporting or financial analysis
- Have excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail
- Preferably have experience using the Oracle accounting system
- Be passionate about their career and driven to succeed
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary as well as a range of impressive employee benefits. They will work in a fast-paced yet rewarding environment and have continuous support from their colleagues and managers.