Regional Financial Controller - Europe, Middle East & Africa - Cambrid
Regional Financial Controller, EMEA
We have an exciting opportunity in our European, Middle East & African (EMEA) business for an experienced Financial Controller to join our team on a permanent/fixed term basis. This role can be based in our UK office (near Swavesey, Cambridgeshire) or our office in Vienna, Austria.
As part of this role, you will contribute as a member of the Regional Leadership Team focused on the successful running of the Region and you will be responsible for all accounting and financial management activities within the region. The Regional Financial Controller is required to work closely with the New Zealand and US based Corporate Finance team where the accounting and finance function is being supported.
We know 9–5 isn't for everyone, so we're open to discussing flexible working arrangements
- Regional financial forecasting, planning and analysis
- Opportunity bid and contract review (in conjunction with the Commercial Manager)
- Project/Contract financial management and control
- Regional accounting, tax, finance and audit
- Regional financial performance reporting and internal control
- Recruitment, employment development and performance management
- CPA or CA qualified with 10 years working experience in the region
- Proven experience in EU and UK tax compliances
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Commerce or Accounting
- Experience in ERP: SAP S4 Hana
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill
- Fluent in both English, German and French preferred
Our vision is to create safer, more proactive organizations by redefining the boundaries of critical communications.
This year marks 50 years' experience in radio, and we're passionate about the future of critical communications. Technology is always changing, and this excites us because it means better results for our customers. We love solving problems and approach each one with innovative, customer–focussed thinking. Our aim is to be at the cutting edge, to give customers reliable tools that provide positive change to the way their organization works .
While the corporate functions are mainly based in Christchurch, New Zealand, we pride ourselves on our international customer base and global support network, with regional offices in Sydney (Australia), Swavesey (UK), and Houston (USA), and a network of sales/support offices, dealers, system integrators and consultants across many other parts of the world.
For more information about the company, our products and solutions offered to our customers, please visit our website:
If this role is of interest to you, apply now with your CV and cover letter.
Applications will close 31 October 20190
Job Posted by ApplicantPro