Mixed Insolvency Administrator- Fantastic Business
Our client is a leading regional firm of accountants, based in Maidstone, seeking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator or Senior Administrator. The successful candidate will undertake both the hands on delivery and management of the running of receiverships, administrations and liquidations across mixed personal and corporate insolvency projects, as a key, pivotal addition. The variation of can be moulded around the individual.
A leading, highly successful and growing firm of chartered accountants, based in Maidstone, Kent with a superb reputation across the South East and further afield. The role has arisen for two reasons. Firstly, as a result of growth and expansion, planning for the future development of the firms recovery department the requirement has arisen to invest and recruit the right professional who can help further grow this department, fully capitalising on this. Secondly, as a result of long term planning, a clear path is also on offer for the right professional to progress in time.
Joining as Insolvency Administrator based in the firms Kent offices you will manage the hands on delivery of receiverships, administrations and liquidations for wide ranging clients, with a mix of corporate and personal insolvency work. Clients are varied and wide ranging in sectors and turnover, with a focus on OMB, SME clients and the mid market space. You will have genuine opportunity to progress here, encouraged to build a network of solicitor/banking etc and other referral contacts across the region, with the backing and support to develop your recovery career, carving a role here as a key addition helping to further grow and develop this firms recovery department.
- Full lifecycle management of a high-volume portfolio of cases (50+) to include a variety of both corporate, personal and advisory work
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
- Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals
- Investigation into and reporting on the conduct of directors and the reasons for failure
Supervising/training more junior members of staff.
- Attendance at site, where required.
- Networking & development opportunities.
- Attendance being required in the London Office on occasions for training or case specific matters.
To be considered, you will be operating at least at the Insolvency Administrator level, with practical knowledge of administrating mixed personal and corporate recovery work. You may be any of, AAT, ACA ACCA and/or CPI/JIEB qualified/studying. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with plenty of enthusiasm and ambition to progress in their career.
Circa £25000 - £35,000 dependent on the background and level of the right professional, negotiable.