We are looking for a Business Analyst who will assist business units in ensuring system related change initiatives meet objectives. This role focuses on collaborating with business unit stakeholders to determine workflow process change needs and devising new processes that align with the functionality of the new systems. The BA leverages detailed knowledge of the new systems and partners with all stakeholders to fully integrate the new processes into the work units. The BA also provides on–going support to unit(s) in the areas of process enhancement and as–needed training.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Assist in the identification, development, and implementation of effective policies, processes and procedures that achieve efficiency, timely quality service and support company and customer needs. Develop and maintain procedure documentation to ensure consistency across all work units.
• Provide direct support, training and coaching to managers and associates as process changes are adopted.
• Collaborate with IT project teams on integrating change management activities into future/on–going project plans.
• Participate in the creation of content and delivery of in–person training on items related to process and systems changes. This may include creating training materials, training curriculum and post–training job aids
• Update and maintain process documentation
• Work with management, identifies obstacles to process change and devise tactics to aid in the adoption and use of new processes and systems
WHAT IT TAKES
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• 2–5 years of related work experience
• Experience with various systems gained through company experience or equivalent training
• Knowledge of insurance industry procedures, products, and practices preferred
• Demonstrated ability to foster and maintain strong working relationships with various roles within an organization
• Ability to influence without authority
• Excellent presentation, coaching, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge and working experience of computer applications with experience in MS–Office
• Critical thinking, organizational, and analytical skills
• Ability to meet travel requirements of the job
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
There is a reason why Sentry made Forbes' list of America's Best Midsize Employers in 2017, 2018, and 2019. At Sentry, we recognize there are many factors that contribute to your overall satisfaction both at work, and in your personal life. So, we provide a perfect mixture of compensation, benefits, company culture, and resources to ensure your everyday happiness. Below are some benefits that you'll receive.
- Competitive compensation to reward you for your hard work every day.
- Generous Paid–Time Off Plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help fund your future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Pretax Dependent Care and Health Expense Reimbursement Accounts to ease taxes on health spending.
- Extensive Work–Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Volunteer Time Off so you can dedicate time to the community.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
HOW YOU'LL APPLY
If you are interested in joining Sentry's team, select the one position that you are most interested in being considered for and complete your online application details. If you have applied with us before, you will only need to provide your email address and password. If this is your first time applying, you'll need to create an account. Please complete your application and upload your resume online.
All of us at Sentry–more than 4,000 associates–have various talents, skills, and backgrounds. We work together to deliver on our promises to our policyholders every day. We're proud to offer a full line of property, casualty, and life insurance products to help protect businesses, cars, homes, lives, and retirement income.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with claims and service offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we're one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We're rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry's leading rating authority.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Thank you for your interest in Sentry!