Responsibilities of Siepert Accountants include but are not limited to:
- Provide business processing services including payroll, compilations, and financial statements.
- Develop new client relationships and proactively communicate with existing clients.
- Prepare financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Prepare individual and business tax returns by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
- Achieve realization and utilization goals as well as revenue growth.
- Degree in Accounting.
- Prior accounting experience.
- Prior tax experience.
- Prior payroll experience.
Please provide a cover letter to be considered for an interview.
We hire the best people who have desire, initiative and skills to make a positive impact on clients and the community. Be a part of our team and enjoy the many benefits that Siepert has to offer!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Due to the confidential and financial information our firm handles and potential travel for this position, our employment process includes an in–depth background check verifying clear criminal history, driving record, and a credit check.
About Siepert & Co., LLP
We are Siepert & Co., LLP and we are a regionally focused, full–service public accounting firm. We've been around since 1949 but don't let that fool you – we are a modern firm with modern ideas. We utilize cutting edge technology, we invest in our team by providing ample opportunity to earn CPE, we have a generous time off policy (outside of busy season, of course), we provide competitive salaries, and, most importantly, we value our team members. We believe that when our team gets what they need professionally, our clients will be satisfied and our business will grow. Our team members are not only expected to take responsibility within our organization but to also continually show pride within our communities, and to have the willingness to just make things better, whether here at work or at home or wherever your heart desires. We are Siepert and we are so much more than accounting – we are the home of your career, we are family, we are community. What are you waiting for? Apply with Siepert today and let's get started on your future.