Accounts Payable Assistant
An Accounts Payable assistant working in a small team and reporting into the Accounts Payable Supervisor
This leading pharmaceuticals organisation are based in Bedford and have an impressive reputation across the country and are renowned for providing excellent products. With exciting changes being made throughout the business, they are looking to recruit a new individual who will assist in creating a forward thinking and highly efficient Accounts Payable function.
The Accounts Payable Assistant in Bedford will be responsible for:
- Receiving and processing invoices for goods/services supplied to the organisation
- Gaining authorisation for the payment and liaising with department heads to do so
- Ensuring suppliers are paid in accordance with company terms and policies
- Carrying out reconciliations and review/open accounts
- Helping with any other ad-hoc tasks and queries where necessary
The successful Accounts Payable Assistant will:
- Have previous experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Have good communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a close-knit team
- Have excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Be forward thinking and passionate about their job
- AAT qualification desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary alongside an impressive employee benefits package and support from those in the team.